Take the opportunity to help reinvent productivity as a Productivity Technology Solutions Professional (TSP). You will drive and win the technical decision for Microsoft Productivity offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. This includes influencing the sale, deployment, and adoption of Office 365 and other Productivity workloads, including Office clients, SharePoint/OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Skype for Business, Yammer, Project, Visio, Power BI, and Delve Analytics.
Some of the things youll be doing:
Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsofts Productivity products & services can do and how to enable & manage them for the largest enterprise customers.
• Clear technical, competitive, and adoption blockers to Productivity sales & usage.
• Lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions for Office 365.
Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
• Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to the appropriate channels.
• Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Productivity solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with TSPs for other Microsoft products and services, such as Azure, SQL Server, CRM, and Enterprise Mobility.
Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
• Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for the Productivity domain.
Who were looking for
• Experienced. 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required
• Growth Mindset. Willing to continue nurturing and developing your potential required
• Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology required
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
• Amazing Technical Sales Professional. Strong Cloud and Productivity solution selling experience preferred
• Deep Productivity products & Services knowledge. Strong hands-on technical experience with Office 365, Office 365 ProPlus and other Office clients (Professional, mobile clients & apps), and at least one of Exchange, SharePoint, or Skype for Business required
• Productivity architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the Productivity space required
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid productivity solutions required
• Analytics. Demonstrated knowledge of business analytics, including data modeling, report and dashboard creation, data security, governance and compliance preferred
• Technical breadth. Experiences and knowledge in TCP/IP networking, enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, heterogeneous client OS & device environments, productivity solution architecture and design, and migrations required
• Planning for success. Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Microsoft FastTrack, and the high-level project management and change management tasks associated with driving usage of Productivity workloads required
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies (Microsoft Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and or Lync/Skype for Business
• Certifications in information security (CISSP, CCSP, and/or CCSK) desired
• ProSci change management certification desired